Making homemade meatballs is just so easy and inexpensive too, I don’t know why we rather buy already-made ones which are at most times not that flavorful and tasty.
You’ve got to try these homemade meatballs I made for meatballs sauce served with spaghetti. It was so delicious. These homemade meatballs can also be served as cocktail food on their own or made into a sandwich. It is just so delicious, flavor-packed and juicy that I am sure a sandwich with them will be finger licking. I am looking forward to making some myself soon.
Do try this recipe and as always, I would love to have your feedback.
My Flavourful & Juicy Homemade Meatballs
- 900 g Lean Steak Mince
- 50 g Fresh Ginger chopped
- 50 g Garlic Fresh Garlic chopped
- Handful of Fresh Parsley
- Handful of Fresh Sage leaves
- Handful of Fresh Thyme
- Handful of Mint
- 1 tbsp AVK 10 Spice Blend
- 1 tbsp AVK 7 Spice Blend
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Small Vine Tomato deseeded
- 1/2 a large Spring Onion
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
1. Place the mince and all the other ingredients into a food processor except for the oil. Whizz it up until well blended and incorporated.
2. Form mouth size balls using your fingers and place them in a nonstick cooking pot.
3. Heat the pot and add a bit of oil just to help the meatballs brown on the outside once cooked.
4. Cover the pot and let the steam cook the meatballs thoroughly. Once the meatballs are cooked through. Remove the lid and allow the excess liquid to simmer and for the meatballs to brown on all sides.
5. Once browned all around, remove the meatballs and serve as you wish.
6. I made a meatball sauce with them and it was so delicious.